Hovercraft Christy 30777 Military
The Ship for the intended purpose is multifunctional and provides:
- the functions of a high-speed means of patrolling in the shallow waters, wetlands, and deepwater offshore;
- the interception and detention of intruders during day and night;
- search and rescue operations;
- assisting ships and vessels on the airbag in an emergency;
- delivery of material-technical means, including special and hazardous cargoes in ships and vessels.
Architectural-constructive type - amphibious hovercraft with an aluminium hull and superstructure made of composite materials, a hanging hoop skirts, bunk flexible fencing, lifting and propulsion complex at the base of axial fans with fixed mounted marine engines.