Christy 6183 Cabrio hovercraft specifications:
Hovercraft Christy 6183 Cabrio is designed on the basis of hovercraft Christy 6183 and is a similar hovercraft with a lightweight version of the body.
Hovercraft Christy 6183 is designed for use in difficult climatic and weather conditions on any more or less flat surface with maximum safety at any time of the year. All nodes and components are made of imported high quality component parts and composite materials. Among the unique features of Christy 6183 are the following:
- the body is made of composite plastic, which are much lighter and stronger traditionally used aluminum;
- flexible enclosure air cushion (skirt) is made of heavy-duty Hypalon material with the use of segment system and fully sealed cavity pillows, which increases stability, provides more lift and speed. Possible repair is reduced to the simple replacement of worn-out segments;
- rudder trim system, softening hovercraft reaction to a sudden obstacles (waves, boulders), and significantly improves the maneuverability and stability;
- controlled distribution of traction between the lift and sustainer system reduces fuel consumption and increases the range of the ship;
- the total weight of the structure and the resulting vibrations are minimized through the use of original attachment system powertrains;
- ATV is very easy and absolutely unsinkable through the use of sandwich structures.