Christy 6183 Cabrio hovercraft specifications:
Hovercraft Christy 6183 Cabrio is designed on the basis of hovercraft Christy 6183 and is a similar hovercraft with a lightweight version of the body.
Hovercraft Christy 6183 is designed for use in difficult climatic and weather conditions on any more or less flat surface with maximum safety at any time of the year. All nodes and components are made of imported high quality component parts and composite materials. Among the unique features of Christy 6183 are the following:
- the body is made of composite plastic, which are much lighter and stronger traditionally used aluminum;
- The flexible air cushion fence (skirt) is made of heavy-duty Hypalon material with a segmented system and a fully sealed cushion cavity, which increases stability, provides greater lift and travel speed. Possible repair is only a simple replacement of worn segments;
- rudder trim system, softening hovercraft reaction to a sudden obstacles (waves, boulders), and significantly improves the maneuverability and stability;
- controlled distribution of traction between the lift and sustainer system reduces fuel consumption and increases the range of the ship;
- the total weight of the structure and the resulting vibrations are minimized through the use of original attachment system powertrains;
- ATV is very easy and absolutely unsinkable through the use of sandwich structures.