Hovercraft Christy 5146 features increased reliability, economy and low noise.
The hovercraft is equipped with more powerful engines for injection molding and traction, with a capacity of 28 and 120 hp. accordingly, which allowed to increase the load capacity on the air cushion. In addition, the hovercraft has a high buoyancy, good stability when turning, successfully overcomes shallow water, rises and overflows, perfectly holds the wave.
The hovercraft can be operated in the reservoirs, lakes and rivers, it can move almost on any kind of surface: water, chipped ice, snow sludge, grass, sand, swamp, gravel or asphalt.
The multipurpose aircraft Christie is already widely used as a rescue, cruising, air cushion, as well as an air cushion for tourism, entertainment and recreation on the water. This is an ideal option for fishermen and hunters. These aircraft are ideal for extreme tourism or a relaxing family holiday.
Before buying, we provide professional advice to potential customers. If you are interested in this type of transport in amphibian, namely an air cushion, please share your wishes with us by sending a request via the request form on our website. We will offer you the most suitable aircraft for you at the lowest price.
There are three different cab options available: open cabin (OC), partial cabin (PC), full cabin (FC).
Technical information of Hovercraft - Christy 5146 FC
Physical characteristics of the hovercraft
- Passenger seats6
- Payload500-550 kg (1102-1212 lb)
- Weight of hovercraft750-800 kg (1653-1763 lb)
- Not on the air-cushion (L.W.H.)5.2×2.2×2.3 m (204×86×90 ″)
- On the air-cushion (L.W.H.)5.8×3.1×2.65 m (228×122×104 ″)
- Inside the cabin2.2×1.55×1.3 m (86×61×51 ″)
- Clearance0.4-0.45 m (15-17 ″)
Speed characteristics hovercraft
- Max speed (on a solid surface)100 km/h (62 mp/h)
- economical cruising speed40-50 km/h (25-31 mp/h)
Recommended speed for safety traffic
- beach, shallow water40-50 km/h (25-31 mp/h)
- short grass30-40 km/h (18-25 mp/h)
- smooth ice50-60 km/h (31-37 mp/h)
- packed snow50-60 km/h (31-37 mp/h)
Engines and control of the hovercraft
- Thrust engine120 hp
- Lift engine26 hp
- Fuel consumption15-20 lt/h (4-5 gl(us)/h)
- Tank capacity140 lt (37 gl(us))
- Type of fuelGasoline A-92
- Traction systemTraction (marching) three-blade propeller aircraft - 1600mm in diameter made of composite materials Lifting fan - 9-blade propeller a×ial diameter of 710 mm
- TransmissionOn the basis of the gear reducer factory-built aircraft, made in Italy
- Course controlWith two vertical rudders
- Pitch controlWith two horizontal rudders fitted behind the fan ring
Operating conditions hovercraft
- Height overcome obstacles0.3-0.6 m (11-23 ″)
- Wave height0.5 m (19.685 ″)
- Environment temperature-30 +35 C
- Gradeability from a standing start15
- Gradeability with overclocking40
- Type of surfaceIce and snow thicknesses, fresh and salt water of any depth, silt, sand, grass, wetlands, flat desert
- The maximum allowable wind speed13 m/s
- Hull construction hovercraftThe housing is completely made of composite materials.Individual elements in the form of sandwich panels made of fiberglass and polyurethane foam with an outer finishing layer to ensure 100% positive buoyancy. Not subject to corrosion and icing. Are easy to repair.
- Type flexible skirt (skirt)Bunk (upper tier - inflated balloon is tapered from front to back of the higher sections of the front for improved wave, the lower tier - independent segments). All segments are independent and are easily replaced in the field.
- The structure of the skirtCylinder and the segments are made of nylon impregnated with urethane. The segments are attached to the cylinder nuts and bolts polyamide.
- BuoyancyBottom based on sandwich panels of polyurethane foam and fiberglass provides 100% buoyancy. Even if the interior completely fill with water, hovercraft will remain afloat.
- CabinStandard 6 spot enclosed cab or modification in whole or in part open cockpit. Windshield - Triple×
Instruments and mechanisms
- Navigation DevicesAll vessels are equipped with a full range of electrical equipment. Provided a large number of options, including air conditioning, navigation equipment, multimedia equipment, rescue equipment, special equipment for hunting and fishing
- ElectricalEngines equipped with: march - a powerful generator;Discharge - magdino
- Pumping out waterElectric bilge pump, e×tra - hand pump
- FirefightingPortable carbon dio×ide fire e×tinguisher
- Navigation and communicationPrepared a place for the marine compass, GPS-navigator, card plotter and radio. FM-radio and CD-player.
Additional options (for a fee)
- Custom colorsyes
- Guard railingyes
- Front side windows with small, sliding, ventilating windowsyes
- Light with remote controlyes
- Electric winch (synthetic cable)yes
- Autonomous heating system Webastoyes
- Additional batteryyes
- more and/or individual optionsCall