Christy Нovercraft Company presents a new model of hovercraft -Christy 6146
Christy 6146 - it is the increased operational characteristics, low noise level and the improved appearance.
Christy 6146 - developed on the basis of popular models 4-5 series, with preservation of all the positive qualities and amphibious properties, fully updated: the design of the rigid case, the frame and hood of the cruising engine, improved noise insulation.
Christy 6146 - additionally equipped with: - engine hood with enhanced sound insulation and protection against ingress of foreign objects and atmospheric effects, - 2 additional lockers behind the large capacity cabin for storing tools, cargo, fishing gear, - lockers can be conveniently located for comfortable fishing or hunting place on them bulky cargo, fishing boxes, ice screws and other tackle.
The hovercraft Christy 6146 has four standard equipment available for ordering.
Technical information of Hovercraft - Christy 6146 FC
Physical characteristics of the hovercraft
- Passenger seats6
- Payload on water500-550 kg (1102-1213 lb)
- Payload on a smooth surface1000-1500 kg (2204-3306 lb)
- Weight of hovercraft850-900 kg (1873-1984 lb)
- Not on the pillow (L.W.H.)5.9×2.2×2.3 m (19,36×7,22×7,55 ft)
- On the pillow (L.W.H.)6.6×3.1×2.75 m (21,65×10,17×9,02 ft)
- Clearance0.4-0.45 m (1,3×1,48 ft)
Speed characteristics hovercraft
- Max speed (on a solid surface)100 km/h (62 mp/h)
- economical cruising speed45-55 km/h (28-34 mp/h)
Recommended speed for safety traffic
- beach, shallow water40-50 km/h (25-31 mp/h)
- short grass30-40 km/h (18-25 mp/h)
- smooth ice50-60 km/h (31-37 mp/h)
- packed snow50-60 km/h (31-37 mp/h)
Engines and control of the hovercraft
- Thrust engine120 hp
- Lift engine26 hp
- Fuel consumption15-20 lt/h (4-5 gl(us)/h)
- Tank capacity80 lt (21 gl(us))
- Type of fuelGasoline A-92
- Thrust propeller-3-blade propeller aircraft – 1600 mm in diameter made of composite materials
- Lifting fan - 9-blade propeller axial diameter of 710 mm
- Transmission On the basis of the gear reducer factory-built aircraft
- Course control with 4 vertical rudders
- Pitch control with 2 horizontal rudders
Operating conditions hovercraft
- Height overcome obstacles0.3-0.6 m (11-23 ft)
- Wave height0.5 m (19.685 ft)
- Environment temperature-30 +35 C
- Gradeability from a standing start15
- Gradeability with overclocking40
- Type of surfaceIce and snow thicknesses, fresh and salt water of any depth, silt, sand, grass, wetlands, flat desert
- The maximum allowable wind speed13 m/s (179 mp/h)
- The housing is completely made of composite materials.
- Individual elements in the form of sandwich panels made of fiberglass and polyurethane foam with an outer finishing layer to ensure 100% positive buoyancy. Not subject to corrosion and icing. Repair easily.
- Type flexible skirt (skirt) (upper tier – an inflated balloon is tapered from front to back of the higher sections of the front for improved wave, the lower tier - independent segments). All segments are independent and are easily replaced in the field.
- The structure of the skirt cylinder and the segments are made of nylon impregnated with urethane. The segments are attached to the cylinder nuts and bolts polyamide.
- Buoyancy bottom based on sandwich panels of polyurethane foam and fiberglass provides 100% buoyancy. Even if the interior completely filled with water, hovercraft will remain afloat.
- Cabin Standard 6 seats enclosed cab or modification in whole or in part open cockpit. Windshield - Triplex.
Instruments and mechanisms
- Navigation devices. All hovercrafts are equipped with a full range of electrical equipment. Provided a large number of options, including air conditioning, navigation equipment, multimedia equipment, rescue equipment, special equipment for hunting and fishing.
- Pumping out water electric bilge pump, extra - hand pump.
- Firefighting portable carbon dioxide fire extinguisher.
- Navigation and communication prepared a place for the marine compass, GPS-navigator, card plotter and radio. FM-radio and CD-player.
Additional options (for a fee)
- Custom colorsyes.
- Guard railings.
- Front side windows with small, sliding, ventilating windows yet.
- Light with remote controls.
- Electric winch (synthetic cable).
Christy 6146 - equipped with more powerful engines, sustainer and lift, with a capacity of 120 hp and 26 hp accordingly, which made it possible to increase the capacity of the hovercraft hovering amphibious properties
Christy 6146 - designed for fishing, hunting, rescue operations or any other work, the Christy hovercraft will turn your trip into a comfortable journey.
Christy 6146- designed for year-round operation on any relatively flat surface and movement: along rivers, in coastal sea zones, in water areas of lakes and reservoirs, along snowy, marshy off-road, ice, sludge, sand, winter roads, shallow water with access to open areas of level shore.
As well as on the snow-covered relatively flat surface of water bodies and floating ice of open water at negative temperatures with limited time for continuous movement.
Christy 6146 - behaves predictably on high waves, remains in the mode of soaring, goes very gently and comfortably without hard shocks, confidently overcomes various ascents and descents, has a clearance of up to 45 cm, which makes it quite easy to overcome the hummocks, floating ice and stones in any direction movements including side slip.
Christy 6146 - unlike skeg vessels, it starts without problems from all surfaces without exception (crushed ice, sludge, marshy surface, mud, freshly fallen snow)
Christy 6146 - is exclusively mobile - one person can complete the procedure for loading and unloading a hovercraft within 3-5 minutes.
Christy 6146 – quickly and comfortably take you to hard to reach places inaccessible to other vehicles.
Want to know more about Christy 6146? - send request via form on our website. We will offer you the most suitable equipment for your purposes at the most attractive price.